October 31 • 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. • Downtown Coweta
Providing a safe, fun place for kids to trick or treat, run around, and enjoy Halloween!
Cedar Ridge Coweta will be participating in the Coweta Community Trunk or Treat this year. This fun family event will be held on West Cypress Street in downtown Coweta. Activities include trunk or treating, a costume contest for children, and prizes for best decorated trunks.
We’re hoping to have 20 cars from Cedar Ridge register for this fun, family event. If you are interested in decorating your car and handing out candy, please register online at www.coweta.me. There will be a limit of 50 cars as that is all the allotted area will accommodate.
Even if you don’t plan to decorate your trunk, you can help by donating a bag (or two or three or more!) of candy to be used at Trunk or Treat. Bring your donations to the Cedar Ridge Coweta and drop them off in the specially marked area in the lobby.
More of what you need to know…
- Trunk or treat cars: you are encouraged to decorate the trunk of your vehicle and for it to have enough candy to serve about 500 trick or treaters! The more fun you have at your car, the more fun the kids will have!
- Car registration is limited to 50 cars. Be sure to register online if you plan to decorate your trunk.
- October 31 schedule:
- Check in at the Family Life Center parking lot of the First UMC. There will be a coordinator there who will assign you you’re numbered spot. It is first come/first served; if you’d like to park beside someone at the trunk or treat, please make sure to come together as a group.
- Check in will open at 4:30 p.m. and close at 5:30 p.m. That way no cars will be driving around while kids are potentially walking up and down the streets.
- Trunk or treat will begin at 6:00 p.m. and the DAV will hold a costume contest for children at 7:00 p.m. All activities with the trunk or treat will end at 8 p.m. You will not be able to move your car before then so please make sure to stay the whole time (obvious exceptions for an emergency).