For elementary aged children who are able to read on their own, the Baptism 101 Class is designed to be fun and informative while showing what baptism represents and what it means to have Jesus as Lord and Savior. The class is scheduled approximately every 3 months in the Kids Zone at the BA Campus at 9:00 a.m. Parents should plan to attend with their child.
News for the ‘News’ Category
March 11-18 • Puerto Peñasco, Mexico
For 9th grade and older…registration info coming soon.
Location: Cedar Ridge Coweta, 14085 S 296th E Ave, Coweta, OK
The Mingling of Souls Marriage Conference is devoted to helping hurting couples, encouraging those doing well to do better, and equipping those doing amazingly to serve others.
Topics for the conference include: The Covenant, Progress, Common Grace, and The Long Game.
The cost is $5 per couple. Plan to pay at the door but be sure to register online or sign up on Sunday’s Bulletin Communication Card by February 9. Childcare is available upon request.
Friday, February 10, 2017
- 6:30 p.m. Doors open
- 7:00 p.m. Welcome
- 7:05 p.m. Worship
- 7:20 p.m. The Covenant
- Marriage is bigger than just a man and woman. God is accomplishing something in this union. His work is in the lives of the husband and wife but it’s also cosmic and eternal. Understanding this sets our expectations in a way that is helpful and fruitful.
- 8:30 p.m. Break
- 8:50 p.m. Progress
- God is working on us, in us and through us. That means we aren’t yet what we will eventually be. Our spouse plays an integral role in how God mercifully reveals and restores areas of weakness and opportunities to grow.
- 9:45 p.m. Q & A
- 10:15 p.m. Conclude
Saturday, February 11, 2017
- 8:30 a.m. Doors open
- 9:00 a.m. Welcome
- 9:05 a.m. Worship
- 9:20 a.m. Common Grace
- God is good and gracious. He gives good gifts to all men. The Christian knows what God is up to in these gifts (worship). Romance, friendship and sex are good gifts, created by God to be cultivated for our joy and God’s glory.
- 10:20 a.m. Break
- 10:45 a.m. The Long Game
- God is a God of blessing and legacy. How do you play the long game and dream for your children’s children? We look at how to play the long game through varying seasons of life and finish strong.
- 11:30 p.m. Q & A
- 12:15 p.m. Conclude
If the weather is bad enough to cancel Sunday services, we will place a message on the church website (cedarridgecc.com) and on the church office voice mail, 918-254-0621, by 7:30 a.m. on Sunday morning.
Announcements will also be made via Twitter, FaceBook, and through our text group. Area TV and radio stations will be informed as well.
Cancellation of week-day activities at any of the Cedar Ridge campuses will follow this criteria:
BA Campus – will follow the same schedule as that of the Broken Arrow Public Schools
Coweta Campus – will follow the same schedule as that of Coweta Public Schools
Sapulpa Campus – will follow the same schedule as that of Sapulpa Public Schools
Follow us on Twitter and like our FaceBook pages so you won’t miss any updates:
- BA – @cedarridge
- Coweta – @crcoweta
- Sapulpa – @crccsapulpa
- BA – facebook.com/cedarridgecc
- Coweta – facebook.com/CRCCcoweta
- Sapulpa – facebook.com/cedarridgeccsapulpa
- BA and all-church: text “follow cedarridge” to 404-04
- Coweta: text “follow crcoweta” to 404-04
- Sapulpa: text “follow crccsapulpa” to 404-04
Clothes donated should be in good condition (no tears, stains, or out-of-date styles) as items will be taken to a consignment store for resale. Please drop off your donations at the designated table in the BA lobby.
Friday, January 20 (rescheduled from January 13) • 6:30 – 9 p.m. • Cedar Ridge Sapulpa
Ladies, join us for the upcoming “Pajamas & Popcorn ∼ Sweet & Salty” Girlfriends INC movie night. We’ll be watching “God’s Not Dead 2” on Friday, January 20 in room 122 at Cedar Ridge Sapulpa.
Wear your pajamas or comfy clothes, bring a blanket, relax, and enjoy the show! Please bring snacks such as popcorn or popcorn treats, sweet and/or salty snacks, or your favorite snack for sharing. Drinks welcomed too.
Please contact Kimberly Wheeler, 918-935-6212, to RSVP or if you have any questions.
The Cedar Ridge Men’s Ministry has been asked to help with the Cookson Hills projects listed below. If you can help, please sign up on Sunday’s Bulletin Communication Card or call the church office, 918-254-0621. For more information, please contact Charlie Spencer.
- Saturday, January 28 – installation of a new playground. A project manager with the playground company will be present to lead the installation.
- Saturday, February 11 – demo/remove tile in the bathrooms of the gym. Looking for ten or more people to help with this project.
New Wednesday night programming will begin January 11 at the Broken Arrow Campus. This 9-week session will meet from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. and will run through March 8.
Classes for Adults
- “Discovering The Book of Mark, part 2” – a Bible study on the last 9 chapters of the Gospel of Mark. Led by Steve Perryman; meets in room 346.
- “It Starts at Home” – learn to confidently teach your kids about God. Led by Bryan Champ; meets in room 347.
Impact Student Ministry
- Middle School and High School students meet in the Ridge Student Center
KidsZone.tv Konnect – Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister
- Kindergarten – 5th grade
- Fun activities, great Bible lessons, wild music, & energetic games
► Sing It – whole group praise & worship
► Hear It – weekly lesson
► Say It – memorize & recite scripture
► Share It – small group time
► Play It – fun games
Preschool Ministry –Kari Featherngill, Preschool Director
- Lil’ Konnect for children 3 – 5 years old
- Toddlers/2 year old class
- Child care for children under toddler-age
If you are considering placing membership or simply want more information about Cedar Ridge, plan to attend this upcoming Life Development Seminar. The class covers what we believe, what our purpose is, how our church is structured, and the benefits of membership.
The next Cedar Ridge 101 class will be offered on Sunday, January 22, at all Cedar Ridge campuses. Lunch will be provided (reservations required) and childcare will be available upon request. Please RSVP online or by calling the church office at 918-254-0621.
Sunset Bible Camp offers many activities including swimming, rappelling, wall climbing, a Super Slide to the Lake, canoeing, and more.
The 2017 camp dates are shown below. Registration will open in mid to late February. Register online by midnight on May 8 for the “Early Bird” discount. Grades are based on the 2017-2018 school year.
Open House: May 20 (Saturday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
In lieu of 2nd Grade Day Camp, the Open House serves as an introduction to our member families who have not had an opportunity to attend an event at Sunset Bible Camp. It will allow your children to experience what it is like to come to Sunset Bible Camp in the future. There will be a tour of the campground at 11:30 and lunch will follow. Lunch is provided and donations are appreciated. Your whole family is welcome to come out and swim, fish, use the climbing and repelling wall and just check us out. Registration is not required.
3rd & 4th Grade: June 26-28 (Monday, 10 a.m. – Wednesday, 11 a.m.)
$140 / Early Bird = $110 (Canteen included)
5th & 6th Grade: June 19-23 (Monday, 10 a.m. – Friday, 11 a.m.)
$175 / Early Bird = $145
7th & 8th Grade: June 11-16 (Sunday, 3 p.m. – Friday, 11 a.m.)
$185 / Early Bird = $155
KONNECT Starts January 11
Konnect is a great program full of fun activities, great music, and energetic games for Kindergarten – 5th grades. Konnect helps kids memorize and take in God’s Word and shows them how to apply His Word in their lives.
Classes meet on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 – 7:30 at the BA Campus. This 9-week session will meet through March 8.
Each week, kids look forward to:
► Sing It – whole group praise & worship
► Hear It – weekly lesson
► Say It – memorize & recite scripture
► Share It – small group time
► Play It – fun games
High School Students: mark your calendars now for Mid-Winter Retreat 17. It’s a great weekend of fellowship and worship with other area youth groups. This year’s retreat will be held at Sunset Bible Camp near Mannford, OK.
- Depart: Friday, January 13th, at 6:00 p.m. (We will leave from the Ridge – BA Campus.)
- Return: Sunday, January 15th, at 11:30 a.m.
- Cost: $60
For more details, please contact Matt Guinn, Student Minister.
January 27 & 28 • Cox Business Center, Tulsa
CIY “Believe” is a highly engaging and dynamic program for Middle School students. This 2-day event uses God’s word, inspiring stories, and community encounters to provide an intense, inspiring, and amazing experience.
What you need to know:
- For Middle School Students (grades 6-8)
- Cost: $65 (if registered by January 13; $75 after Jan. 13) PLUS money for lunch on Saturday
- Bring Bible, pen, stuff for overnight (sleeping bag/pillow, clothes, toothbrush,…) and cash for snacks, lunch, and souvenirs
- Friday, January 27: meet at the Ridge, BA Campus, at 5:30 p.m. (eat dinner prior to arriving). We’ll return to CRCC after the Friday night session of Believe and will be staying the night in the Ridge
- Saturday, January 28: wake up, head back to Believe. Students can be picked up at the BA Campus at 4:30 p.m.
- Registration/information packets are available at the Welcome Center
How to sign up for Believe
- Register ONLINE
- Turn in a completed CRCC 2017 Medical Release Form (also included in the information packet) and the registration fee (by January 13 for the discounted price)
Please contact Matt Guinn, Student Minister, if you have any questions.
SuperStart is a two-day event put on by Christ in Youth that is specifically designed for pre-teens. During the event, SuperStart wishes to provide avenues for age-appropriate worship, relevant teaching, drama and fun. You can expect the weekend to be filled with Biblical teaching, worship, enthusiasm, small group opportunities and off-site recreation.
- For 4th & 5th Grade Students
- Cost: $75 (After February 1, the cost will be $95) plus optional spending money for SuperStart merchandise
- Follow these two easy steps to sign up for SuperStart:
- Register and pay online or
- Pick up a registration packet in Kids Zone. Complete page 2 and turn in with your payment.
BA Campus Schedule:
- Friday, February 17: drop students off at 5:15 p.m. at the KidsZone.tv building, BA Campus and pick them up at 9:45 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 18: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the KidsZone.tv building, BA Campus (and pick them up at 3:30 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
Coweta Campus Schedule:
- Friday, February 17: drop students off at 5 p.m. at the Coweta Campus. Be sure to eat dinner before arriving. Coweta registrants should bring a sleeping bag/pillow as we will stay over night at the Coweta Campus
- Saturday, February 18: pick students up at the Coweta Campus at 3:45 p.m.
Sapulpa Campus Schedule:
- Friday, February 17: drop students off at 5:30 p.m. at the Sapulpa Campus and pick them up at 9:45 p.m. (Be sure to eat dinner before arriving).
- Saturday, February 18: drop students off at 7:30 a.m. at the Sapulpa Campus (and pick them up at 3:30 p.m. (Be sure to eat breakfast before arriving).
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister.
Join us every Sunday afternoon from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. as we go out into the Broken Arrow and Coweta communities to share the love of Christ!
The House of Peace searches will alternate between the BA Campus and the Coweta Campus. Following a break for the holidays, the HOP searches will resume on the following dates:
- Coweta Campus: January 8
- Broken Arrow: January 15
Many Cedar Ridge members have been actively seeking opportunities to share the gospel in an effort to ensure there is “no place left” where people have not heard the message of Jesus. If you’ve shared the gospel this week, let us know by visiting cedarridgecc.com/gospelshares.
Cedar Ridge Elders have formed a Search Committee to fill the Broken Arrow campus Student Minister position left vacant by Kyle Rodell. Search Committee members include Tyson Schwertdfeger, Susan Keirn, Bob King and Robin Smith. This committee is currently reviewing resumes and talking to applicants and ultimately will make a recommendation to the Elders for final approval. Please support the search committee’s efforts with your prayers.
Parents, reinforce at home what your Kindergarten – 5th grade student learns on Sunday mornings at Cedar Ridge…sign up today to receive our KidsZone.tv Parent Que: kidszone.tv/parentque.
The Parent Que is a weekly email that provides a great way for you to emphasize the Bible story, memory verse, and main point throughout the week. It is also a great way for parents to learn more about upcoming events and activities regarding our children’s ministry.
Questions? Please contact Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister.
Cedar Ridge will be collecting items on a regular basis for the “monthly needs list” for Cookson Hills Christian Ministries. If you would like to donate any of the items on their current list, please drop off your donations in these designated areas: kitchen hallway (BA Campus); ministry table near entrance (Sapulpa Campus). These items will be delivered to Cookson once a month.
CURRENT NEEDS LIST:
- Twin Sheet Sets (teenagers)
- Pillows (standard size)
- Shower Curtain Liners (with rods and hooks)
- Bath Towels
- 13 Gallon Drawstring Trash Bags
- Gummy Multi-Vitamins
- Backpacks (adult size)
- 3″ 3-ring Binders
- 3-Ringed Tabbed Dividers
- Colored Copy Paper
- Graph Paper (loose leaf)
- Glue Sticks for hot glue gun
- Coffee Maker (12-cup)
- Mandarin Oranges
- Dried Fruits
- Iced Tea Bags
- Hot Chocolate
- Chopped Green Chilies
- Chocolate Chips
- Pie Filling
- Browning & Cake Mixes
- Pancake Mixes
- Olive Oil
- Athletic Tape
- Basketball Shoes (men and women)
This week-day preschool, held at the Cedar Ridge Christian Church Broken Arrow Campus, meets during the school year and closely follows the Broken Arrow Public Schools calendar (with a few minor exceptions).
Classes are held from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for children 18 months – 4 years of age.
There is a $50 registration/curriculum fee. Pick up the 2016-2017 enrollment form at the Welcome Center, at the Preschool check-in desk, or print one online. Completed forms can be turned in to the church office. For more information, please contact Marcy Rodell, Kingdom Kids Preschool Director, at 918-254-0621.
- Registration for 18 months (by September 1st) – 3 years old is available with the following options:
- 2 days per week (Tuesdays & Thursdays) – $175/month
- 3 days per week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays) – $225/month
- Registration for the 4 year old class is available for Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays – $225/month.
Here is a link for the HOP (House of Peace) Search form. Use this form when, where, and with whom you share the Gospel!
For all Coweta Jr High and High School students (grades 6-12): join us on Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m. at Cedar Ridge Coweta to hang out together, catch up on what’s happening in our Student Ministry, share news about any upcoming events, and learn from God’s word.
We will also meet on Wednesday nights from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at Cedar Ridge Coweta for games, community, and teaching.
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Student Coordinator, Matt Guinn.
As a member of Cedar Ridge, you have access to the free gift of RightNow Media. What is RightNow Media? It is an online library of video based Bible Studies (a Christian Netflix, if you will). There is also an entire library of children’s videos.
The Bible Study Library includes video discipleship content for every age group and every life situation. You can search by topic or browse through over 25 channels that include subject matter on Marriage, Parenting, Finance, Christian Life, Evangelism, and many others. You can listen to teachers like Francis Chan, Matt Chandler, David Platt, and Max Lucado just to name a few. You can stream from your computer, smart phone, Apple TV, or ROKU device.
To sign up for this free service, please contact Bryan Champ, Connections Minister, or call the church office at 918-254-0621.
RightNow Media topics include:
Just Released • Newly Added • Most Popular • Adult Small Groups • Biblical Finance • Books of the Bible • Children • Christian Disciplines • Christianity & the Culture • College and Singles • Evangelism • For Brand New Small Groups • Gospel • Holidays • Inspiration • Land of the Bible • Leadership • Marriage • Men • Outreach • Parenting • People in the Bible • Real-Life Stories/Documentaries • Recovery • Short Films • The Character of God • The Christian Life • Women • Work • Youth
Many opportunities are available to contribute in ministry at Cedar Ridge Coweta. Contact the names listed below to sign up or to get more information.
Contact: the church office, 918-254-0621
- Guest Services
Middle School & High School
Contact: Matt Guinn, Student Minister
Contact: Sherri Valder
- Welcome Center
Contact: Kourtney Roop
Journey Group Leaders
Contact: Ryan Fankhauser, Coweta Campus Minister
The Psalm82Three Ministry (foster care ministry) of Cedar Ridge Christian Church introduces the “Connect One” program – connecting one caring adult with one child in the foster care system.
There are many ways that you can “connect” with a child in varying degrees of time and commitment. Here are some ideas of how you can get involved in the lives of children in the foster care system:
- Helping with homework at the shelter
- Meeting a child for lunch at their school
- Walking a child to their new classroom on the first day of school
- Taking a teen to watch their high school football, basketball, or soccer game or other school activity
- Taking a child to their after-school programs
- Providing a break from the shelter by taking a child to get ice cream, go to dinner, or hang out with your family for a few hours
- Making a weekly commitment to meet with a child
Basically, there is something for everyone…even if the items listed above don’t appeal to you, we can find an area for you to be involved.
How to get started:
Regular student activities are held at Cedar Ridge Sapulpa for Middle School and High School students. Check out impactdriven.com for more student news.
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact Jacob Long, Student Minister.
- Sundays at 10:30 a.m. – weekly lesson, hang out together, catch up on what’s happening in our Student Ministry, share news about any upcoming events
- Wednesdays from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. – fun, friends, teaching, games, Bible, prizes!
How you can help:
- Make a cash donation: tax-deductible donations can be made to help purchase food items. Checks should be made payable to Cedar Ridge Christian Church; be sure to write “Coweta Food for Kids” in the notation area on your check; $100 will support one child for an entire semester.
- Make a food donation: foods must be kid-friendly, shelf stable, easy-to-prepare, and nutritionally sound. Purchase specific items (in bulk) such as those listed below. Donations can be dropped off in the foyer near the Welcome Center.
- Individual mac-n-cheese packets
- Single serving applesauce
- Pudding cups
- Small bags of chips
- Breakfast bars
- Granola bars
- Sandwich crackers with cheese
- Juice pouches
- Ramen noodles
- Mini cereal boxes
If you can serve on a rotation basis on Sunday mornings (or for special tasks on an as-needed basis) at Cedar Ridge Sapulpa, please contact Kelly Bruce, Children’s Coordinator.
- Preschool Teacher
- Kindergarten – 2nd Grade Teacher
- Nursery & Preschool Substitutes
- Kindergarten – 2nd Grade Computer Operators
- Nursery Laundry
- Clean Nursery Toys
- Help in the Kids Zone store
Volunteers serve on a rotation basis in both the Preschool and Elementary areas. If you are interested in helping, or for more details, please contact the ministry leaders listed.
Specific needs at this time include:
- Preschool: Contact Kari Feathergill, Preschool Director
- 9:00 a.m. 2 Year Old Class Teacher
- 10:30 a.m. Music Class Helper
- Substitutes for both services (on call)
- 9:00 a.m. 2 Year Old Class Teacher
- Elementary: Contact Michael Byrd, Children’s Minister
- Guest Services (Check-In): no high-tech skills required – we’ll train you on the spot! Some typing ability helpful
- “Elevate” (1st & 2nd Grade) Helper – Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
- “Kids City” (3rd thru 5th grade) Helpers – Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
In Oklahoma, there are currently more than 9,000 children in the custody of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS). Although you may not be able to provide a home for one of these children, you can still make a difference by providing support and encouragement through the Psalm82Three Ministry (Cedar Ridge Christian Church’s foster care ministry).
Here are some ways that you can help…
- Participate ANY Monday with Cedar Ridge volunteer night at the Laura Dester Children’s Shelter (7318 E Pine St, Tulsa). A trained church member will always be there to serve alongside you. Call the church office (918.254.0621) to sign up. Please call before Monday afternoon if you plan to serve that evening.
- Donate NEW boys or girls clothing, pajamas, socks, shoes, and underwear
- Denim and solid-colors preferred
- Any sizes welcome that will fit children ages 5 – 12 years
- Simply drop the new clothes off at the church office – we’ll deliver them to the shelter every Monday evening
- Provide a meal to a church foster family
- Babysit for a church foster family – completion of a background check and a simple home review required to provide short-term babysitting (NOT overnight)
For more information about the 111 Project, please visit 111project.org.
Many opportunities are available to contribute in ministry at Cedar Ridge Sapulpa. Contact the names listed below to sign up or to get more information.
Children’s Ministry contact: Kelly Bruce
- Guest Services
Middle School & High School contact: Jacob Williams
Welcome Center contact: Darlene Coleman
Greeters contact: June Dickens
Worship Ministry contact: Rob Wagner
Ridge Group Leaders contact: Bryan King
In the KidsZone.tv Store, children buy fun items with “KidsZone.tv Bucks”, earned by memorizing Bible verses. We’re looking for donations of new, small toys and trinkets to use as “inventory” in the KidsZone.tv store. Other popular items include CD’s, DVD’s, books, bookmarks, and games. Drop off your donations in the Kids Zone at any Cedar Ridge campus.
Many opportunities are available for serving at the BA Campus. Contact the names listed below to volunteer or to get more information.
Preschool Ministry contact: Kari Featherngill
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. Guest Services / Greeters, serve 1 week per month
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. Nursery, serve 1 week per month
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. 1 year old class, serve 2 weeks then off 6 weeks
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. 2 year old class, serve every other month
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. 3 year old class, serve every other month
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. 4 & 5 year old class, serve all month
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. Guest Services / Greeters, serve 1 week per month
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. Nursery, serve 1 week per month
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 1 year old class, serve 2 weeks then off 4 weeks
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 2 year old class, serve 1 month then off 2 months
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 3 year old class, serve 1 month then off 2 months
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 4 & 5 year old class, serve 1 month then off 2 months
Children’s Ministry contact: Micheal Byrd
- Sunday 9:00 & 10:30 a.m. Guest Services / Greeters, serve 2 weeks, then off 6 weeks
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. Kindergarten through 5th grade Leaders & helpers, serve yearly
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. Kindergarten Elevate Jr. Leaders & helpers, serve 1 month then off 2 months
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 1st & 2nd grade Elevate Leaders & helpers, serve 1 month then off 2 months
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 3rd through 5th grade Kid City Worship Team Leaders & helpers, serve 2 weeks then off 4 weeks
Security / Usher Team contact: Wendell Fichtner
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. Volunteers serve on a rotation basis
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. Volunteers serve on a rotation basis
Guest Services (Greeters, Welcome Center)
Communion Preparation Contact Ann Baltzell
- Prepare for Sunday 9:00 a.m. Worship service
- Prepare for Sunday 10:30 a.m. Worship service
- Clean-up after Sunday Worship services
During the year, we have opportunities for the children of Cedar Ridge (Broken Arrow Campus) to participate in the joy of learning and performing music. This program includes praise and worship music, playing instruments, and preparing for a possible program. Rehearsals are every Sunday from 9:00-11:40 a.m. at our Broken Arrow Campus. We typically offer 3 performances: Christmas, Spring, Summer (Music Camp). Get more information about our current Music Classes. Make sure to listen to your practice CD regularly to reinforce the songs/script. Thank you for participating!
- 2 Year Old Class: Sundays from 11:00-11:20 a.m.
- 3 Year Old Class: Sundays from 11:20-11:40 a.m.
- 4-5 Year Old Class: Sundays from 10:30-11:00 a.m.
Kyle Rodell, Student Minister, recently presented the sermon “Entangled“ – providing some staggering statistics on how pornography is a sin that can so easily “entangle” and threaten our families. Listed below are some practical tools and resources available to help keep pornography out of your home as well providing a way to see what activity is happening on your computer. This information is also available at the Welcome Center of each campus.
This site is for blocking pornography from getting into your house at the router level. Easy to follow directions are listed on the website.
This site monitors any computer or i-device on which it is installed. Monthly reports are sent out identifying any pornography that has been looked at. The report also alerts you if the program was turned off at any time. Search “x3watch” in the apple app store for iphone/ipad.
Tech Support is available for help in setting up a family shield. Contact Nick Lockard (Remote Service) at www.nicklockard.com. Nick will answer questions and will walk you through the steps on x3watch.com. There is a small fee ($20) for this support. Be sure to let him know that you are from Cedar Ridge Christian Church.
Celebrate Recovery – Southern Hills Baptist Church
Issue specific 12-step groups
918-743-8897 • shbctulsa.org/cr
Christian Family Institute
Hope Center of Tulsa
Oklahoma Teen Challenge
On January 1, 2012 there were 8308 children who, through no fault of their own, were in the custody of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS). The families of these children are not able to care for them due to incarceration, extreme poverty, physical abuse, drug abuse, neglect or abandonment. The 111 Project is a campaign to recruit foster families from Oklahoma churches to meet this need. The purpose is to leave no Oklahoma child without a family. Contact the church office for more information about Foster Care applications and other ways that you can be involved.
Wednesday nights offer dynamic programming with several classes for adults and activities for children of all ages. For more details, call the church office, 918-254-0621, or contact the ministry leader listed below. Programming available from September – March.
A paper recycling bin is now located at the Broken Arrow Campus, currently on the northeast corner of the parking lot (behind the student building and close to the basketball goal). The proceeds from the recycling bin will be used to benefit Wolf Creek Elementary, the school supported by CRCC through Partners in Education.
What to put in the recycling bin? All paper items including:
- Office/School Papers
Cardboard and phone books are not allowed. For more information, please contact the church office, 254-0621.
Did you know you can see the news listed on this page in a filtered way? Click on the category listing below each news item to see other related news.
Each category, as well as this news page, has it’s own rss feed. Here are our news categories: