New Wednesday night programming will begin September 9 at the Broken Arrow Campus. This 10-week session will meet from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. and will run through November 18. And be sure to plan on joining us for the return of the Wednesday Night Friends and Family Dinner!
Wednesday Night Café
A meal for the whole family will be served from 5:15 – 6 p.m. Adults: $3; Children 4 – 12 years old: $2; Children 3 and under: Free! Reservations are required – please RSVP online, on the Sunday Bulletin Communication Card, or by calling the church office, 918-254-0621.
Special Seminar for Adults
- Simplifying Revelation – with Dr. Shane J. Wood, Professor of New Testament, Ozark Christian College
Impact Student Ministry
Kyle Rodell, Student Minister
- Middle School (6th – 8th Grade): Wired (large group gathering, high energy, basic teaching)
- 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Meets in the Ridge Student Center
- High School (9th – 12th Grade): Lighthouse (in-depth Bible study)
- 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Meets at an individual home
- Transportation provided from the church; meet at the Ridge at 6:15 p.m.
Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister
- Kindergarten – 5th grade
- Fun activities, great Bible lessons, wild music, & energetic games
► Sing It – whole group praise & worship
► Hear It – weekly lesson
► Say It – memorize & recite scripture
► Share It – small group time
► Play It – fun games
Kari Featherngill, Preschool Director
- Lil’ Konnect for children 3 – 5 years old
- Child care for children under 3