New Wednesday night programming will begin January 7 at the Broken Arrow Campus. This 10-week session will meet from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. and will run through March 11.
Classes for Adults
- Parenting Today – a parenting class based on the collective wisdom of parents from Cedar Ridge. Topics include “How to Protect Your Family from the Dangers of Technology”, “How to Help Your Child Become a Disciple of Jesus”, “How to Effectively Communicate with Your Child”, and the “Importance of Loving Your Spouse as a Parent”.
- The Christian (and Not So Christian) History of America, Part 4 - gaining a better understanding of God’s involvement with man and of the American Covenant, a covenant put in writing by the Founding Fathers. We’ll continue to explore the idea that Christianity was not universal in the early colonies as evidenced by slavery and the abolition controversy. Led by Randy Beeson.
Impact Student Ministry
Kyle Rodell, Student Minister
- Middle School: Large Group • Ridge Student Center
- High School: Lighthouse • 6:30-8:00 p.m. • Individual home
Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister
- Kindergarten – 5th grade
- Fun activities, great Bible lessons, wild music, & energetic games
► Sing It – whole group praise & worship
► Hear It – weekly lesson
► Say It – memorize & recite scripture
► Share It – small group time
► Play It – fun games
Kari Featherngill, Preschool Director
- Lil’ Konnect for children 3 – 5 years old
- Child care for children under 3