During the summer, all students continue to meet in the same Sunday morning classes that they have attended throughout the school year. On Promotion Sunday (August 7) all Kindergarten – High School students will start attending their new classes based on the grades they are entering this fall.
News for the ‘Preschool’ Category
This week-day preschool, held at the Cedar Ridge Christian Church Broken Arrow Campus, meets during the school year and closely follows the Broken Arrow Public Schools calendar (with a few minor exceptions).
Classes are held from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for children 18 months – 4 years of age.
- Registration for 18 months (by September 1st) – 3 years old is available with the following options:
- 2 days per week (Tuesdays & Thursdays) – $175/month
- 3 days per week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays) – $225/month
- Registration for the 4 year old class is available for Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays – $225/month.
There is a $50 registration/curriculum fee. Pick up the 2016-2017 enrollment form at the Welcome Center, at the Preschool check-in desk, or print one online. Completed forms can be turned in to the church office. For more information, please contact Marcy Rodell, Kingdom Kids Preschool Director, at 918-254-0621.
Volunteers serve on a rotation basis in both the Preschool and Elementary areas. If you are interested in helping, or for more details, please contact the ministry leaders listed.
Specific needs at this time include:
- Preschool: Contact Kari Feathergill, Preschool Director
- 9:00 a.m. 2 Year Old Class Teacher
- 10:30 a.m. Music Class Helper
- Substitutes for both services (on call)
- 9:00 a.m. 2 Year Old Class Teacher
- Elementary: Contact Michael Byrd, Children’s Minister
- Guest Services (Check-In): no high-tech skills required – we’ll train you on the spot! Some typing ability helpful
- “Elevate” (1st & 2nd Grade) Helper – Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
- “Kids City” (3rd thru 5th grade) Helpers – Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
Many opportunities are available for serving at the BA Campus. Contact the names listed below to volunteer or to get more information.
Preschool Ministry contact: Kari Featherngill
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. Guest Services / Greeters, serve 1 week per month
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. Nursery, serve 1 week per month
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. 1 year old class, serve 2 weeks then off 6 weeks
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. 2 year old class, serve every other month
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. 3 year old class, serve every other month
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. 4 & 5 year old class, serve all month
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. Guest Services / Greeters, serve 1 week per month
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. Nursery, serve 1 week per month
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 1 year old class, serve 2 weeks then off 4 weeks
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 2 year old class, serve 1 month then off 2 months
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 3 year old class, serve 1 month then off 2 months
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 4 & 5 year old class, serve 1 month then off 2 months
Children’s Ministry contact: Micheal Byrd
- Sunday 9:00 & 10:30 a.m. Guest Services / Greeters, serve 2 weeks, then off 6 weeks
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. Kindergarten through 5th grade Leaders & helpers, serve yearly
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. Kindergarten Elevate Jr. Leaders & helpers, serve 1 month then off 2 months
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 1st & 2nd grade Elevate Leaders & helpers, serve 1 month then off 2 months
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. 3rd through 5th grade Kid City Worship Team Leaders & helpers, serve 2 weeks then off 4 weeks
Security / Usher Team contact: Wendell Fichtner
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. Volunteers serve on a rotation basis
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. Volunteers serve on a rotation basis
Guest Services (Greeters, Welcome Center)
Communion Preparation Contact Ann Baltzell
- Prepare for Sunday 9:00 a.m. Worship service
- Prepare for Sunday 10:30 a.m. Worship service
- Clean-up after Sunday Worship services
On January 1, 2012 there were 8308 children who, through no fault of their own, were in the custody of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS). The families of these children are not able to care for them due to incarceration, extreme poverty, physical abuse, drug abuse, neglect or abandonment. The 111 Project is a campaign to recruit foster families from Oklahoma churches to meet this need. The purpose is to leave no Oklahoma child without a family. Contact the church office for more information about Foster Care applications and other ways that you can be involved.
Wednesday nights offer dynamic programming with several classes for adults and activities for children of all ages. For more details, call the church office, 918-254-0621, or contact the ministry leader listed below. Programming available from September – March.
Did you know you can see the news listed on this page in a filtered way? Click on the category listing below each news item to see other related news.
Each category, as well as this news page, has it’s own rss feed. Here are our news categories: