New Wednesday night programming will begin September 10 at the Broken Arrow Campus. This 10-week session will meet from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. and will run through November 19.
Classes for Adults
- Nehemiah, A Heart That Can Break by Kelly Minter – a study for women
Nehemiah’s heart was so broken for those in need that he left the comfort of his Persian palace to help them. This study challenges women to let God break their hearts for a hurting, lost world and move them in compassion to lead people to Jesus. Nehemiah is a video study that includes real-life ways to put feet to your faith. Facilitated by Kristi Champ. (Note: An identical Tuesday morning study will run concurrently with this study. It will meet at 10:00 a.m. and will begin on September 9.)
To Live is Christ, To Die is Gain – A Study of Philippians by Matt Chandler
The short book of Philippians is one of the most quoted in the Bible, yet Paul wrote it not for the popular sound bites, but to paint a picture of a mature Christian faith. While many give their lives to Jesus, few then go on to live a life of truly vibrant faith. This study offers tangible ways to develop a faith of pursuing, chasing, knowing, and loving Jesus. Led by Bryan Champ.
- The Christian (and Not So Christian) History of America, Part 3 - gaining a better understanding of God’s involvement with man and of the American Covenant, a covenant put in writing by the Founding Fathers. We’ll continue to explore the idea that Christianity was not universal in the early colonies as evidenced by slavery and the abolition controversy. Led by Randy Beeson.
Impact Student Ministry
Kyle Rodell, Student Minister
- Middle School: Large Group • Ridge Student Center
- High School: Lighthouse • 6:30-8:00 p.m. • Individual home
Micheal Byrd, Children’s Minister
- Kindergarten – 5th grade
- Fun activities, great Bible lessons, wild music, & energetic games
► Sing It – whole group praise & worship
► Hear It – weekly lesson
► Say It – memorize & recite scripture
► Share It – small group time
► Play It – fun games
Kari Featherngill, Preschool Director
- Lil’ Konnect for children 3 – 5 years old
- Child care for children under 3