God is using Cedar Ridge to impact the world. Positive, empowering changes are being made in Ethiopia. The poor are being lifted up in Mexico. Children’s lives are forever changed due to sponsorship in Mid-India. God’s Kingdom is expanding because of the faithfulness of His people.
In 2015, there are several opportunities to experience first-hand the “global outreach” of Cedar Ridge. If you’ve thought about going on a Global Outreach trip, this could be the time. Pray; talk to your family; consider the trips listed below. If you have questions about a specific trip, contact the Global Outreach team at email@example.com or call the church office at 918-254-0621.
For the Mid-India trip, a completed application (also available at the Welcome Center) and a $100 deposit should be turned in by the deadline listed below. For the Mexico trip, print the Mexico Mission Trip registration packet and turn in completed release forms along with payment.
- Mexico: March 14 – 21
- Type of trip: Learning, construction, prayer
- Ages: 9th grade or older
- Cost: $280* if registered by February 8th ($300 after Feb. 8)
- Ethiopia: June 2 – 11
- Type of trip: Learning, serving, prayer
- Ages: High School or older
- Approximate Cost: $1850*
- Application Deadline: TRIP FULL
- Mid-India: September 15 – 27
- Type of trip: Learning, prayer
- Ages: Family (10 years old or older) / Adults (18 years old or older)
- Approximate Cost: $1750*
- Application Deadline: June 15
All dates are subject to change
All participants on the Mid-India trip must be a member of Cedar Ridge Christian Church
* Net cost to participant has been reduced because of support from the CRCC Global Outreach Team
While the Mexico trip is partially sponsored by the Global Outreach Team, applicants do not need to fill out the 2015 Global Outreach Short Term Trip Application.